Saturday, August 27, 2011

Introduction

Hi All,
My name is Melinda (Mindy) Heinz. I just added this class on Thursday, so I haven't met any of you in person yet. I'm in the second year of the PhD program here at Iowa State in Human Development and Family Studies, minoring in Gerontology. I chose Iowa State honestly because of the location (I am a native Iowan and really like it here). My research interests are all things related to Gerontology (i.e., aging), particularly older adult technology use. When I am not at school I really enjoy reading and being outside. I think this class will be great in terms of getting me on the right track for my dissertation!

1 comment:

Ryan Jacobson said...

Hi, Mindy. Welcome to the class. It'll be good having a different perspective from your field of study. I look forward to meeting you in class.