Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Self-introduction Yuwei Sun

Hi,

I'm Yuwei Sun from China. I am a new graduate student in Greenleen Journalism and Mass Communication school. For the past six years I was living and studying in Hong Kong. I finished my high school and college there. I had a bachelor degree in International Journalism with a minor in French. My undergraduate study of journalism was in a very practical approach which taught me how to interview different people, how to write articles for newspapers and how to shoot videos. So I was started thinking it was better for me to equip with some theoretical knowledge in journalism and communication. That's the reason why I came here.

My current field of interest is media impact and international communication. But since I have not really involved in a research, this interest may changed in the near future. I hope to work for media outlets and news agencies after graduation.
Nice to meet you all.

No comments: