Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introduction

Hello Everyone,
My name is Anand Tripathi and I was born in India, came to US for my undergrad. For my undergrad I went to Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago. Currently I live in Chicago and have been working with many Chicagoland organizations as a Lead Quality Assurance Analyst in capacity of a consultant. The good part of being a consultant is that I move from client to client within the 2-3 years hence I get to learn new applications, meet new people and there is never a dull moment.
In my spare time I love to run, play tennis and cook. I have done a few half marathons and now contemplating on running a full one although the time and dedication that it will require deters me.
Currently I am a first year Off Campus student pursuing a degree in Human Computer Interaction from ISU. With a degree in HCI I want to transition more into UX and UI field as I think applications get utilized more if they are user friendly and easy to operate.

No comments: